In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1974
On this Board 13Record: 614 (12/24/2012)
Online now 1942Record: 9625 (10/8/2011)
The place for Gamecock talk, news and information
The place for Gamecock football and recruiting talk, plus off-topic subjects.
The place for Gamecock basketball talk, news and information
The ultimate online destination for the latest scoop on Carolina's national power baseball program.
Everything from Gamecock Insider Tony Morrell, in case you missed it.
The place to read all past editions of Spurnotes
The best of the best
Buy and sell your Gamecock tickets here.
Feedback for TBS and 247Sports.
You have no favorite boards.
This is where TBS members can ask questions of Gamecock Insider Tony Morrell. Please follow Tony on Twitter @TonyMorrellGCI and follow @TheBigSpur247 for general Carolina updates.
If you've missed a recent edition of "Ask Tony" please visit the GCI archives forum linked below. Thanks as always for being a part of TBS!
E-mail: jc@247Sports.com/Twitter: @jcshurburtt/Instagram jcshurburtt
Tony, I know most of the time you go to bed early which is why you don't start the thread but did you watch the Yardcocks last night and in general when they play in Omaha?
(1) Do you have more of a man crush watching Scotty Wingo play 2B, hitting in the clutch or listening to his awesomely amazing interviews?
(2) Obviously the visit helped with Diggs. Not that you think he's headed to SC, but is this a scenario where you have to like your chances a bit more if for no other reason than there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to why the other teams are on the list, or who the main competition is? It's nice not being worried about an in-state program.
(3) What would you put the yardage over/under for Lattimore if he were playing in an Iowa type power running game?
(4) How's #2 on your 'excited to see' list behind the obviously Clowney in Summer 2.
(5) Do you see any reason why, barring injury, Dukes or either of the Dixons would play this year? I would think all 3 are redshirted, right?
The Clemson recruiting classes and recruiting power is shocking me on a regular basis. Do you think they can possibly be setting up for a run of domination over us? I hate the thought, but no one can ignore the caliber of recruit they have been bringing in.
You may run like Hayes, but you hit like $*!#
I know high profile out of state guys are hard to nab, but what would be the keys to change that history? Constant winning? Other out of state commits? Official visits or something else? Would these guys be considered under 20% chance: Goldman, Marshall, diggs, wright, and Humphries?
Follow me on Twitter, @chrisinstpete
Any idea if Jhaustin Thomas visits for Showcase Camp?
How many guys are expected to be at Showcase Camp? Are we talking 20? 50? 100? Of those, how many are legit high D1 prospects?
Any new news on the NJ prospects?
Anything new on Ledbetter or Bullard? Are they oversigns for UF?
If the decision were up to you, and you had one WR spot left....Bell or Smith?
Tony I can't believe we haven't gotten any recruiting updates in the last five minutes! It's not like we're playing for a national championship....... Oh wait, nevermind. Hope you are enjoying this as much as the rest of us. Thanks for all you guys do on here!
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports