In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 2211
On this Board 13Record: 614 (12/24/2012)
Online now 2098Record: 9625 (10/8/2011)
The place for Gamecock talk, news and information
The place for Gamecock football and recruiting talk, plus off-topic subjects.
The place for Gamecock basketball talk, news and information
The ultimate online destination for the latest scoop on Carolina's national power baseball program.
Everything from Gamecock Insider Tony Morrell, in case you missed it.
The place to read all past editions of Spurnotes
The best of the best
Buy and sell your Gamecock tickets here.
Feedback for TBS and 247Sports.
You have no favorite boards.
You can't see! I can't see! All that matters is can the f*&%ing horse see! That's a raid!
1) On paper we are better then the next four teams we play?
2) I think we match up perfectly against pickens county U. Our pass rush will create havoc on the one stregth they have, they wont run on us, and thier D is not very good. I know anything can happen, but from a jimmys and joes match up - I think it looks very good for us.
3) 10-2 would still be a good year, and would get us back in the top 10 - I think its very important to keep the big picture mo going - how does Spurrier keep them in the game?
4) On paper, with or without Latimore I think the O looks better next year mainly because of the oling getting more time to develop. I think the dline will be very good with Clowney, Quarles, Dixon, and Sutton, and JT, Dukes, Green, English and Alphy. I think the secondary brings back 3 of the 4 starters. So I think the front and back will be very good - the LB's and Spur will be the big question mark on the team. The schedule gets easier, and I think big picture looking way ahead I think we can have another relevant season (8-11) victories. Big picture- thoughts.
5) I really like the class we are bringing in - you think we end with a bang?
Do you know if the new BCS rule where you can take as many teams from one conference as you want takes place this year or 2014?
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports