In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 1072
Online now 984 Record: 9625 (10/8/2011)
The place for Gamecock talk, news and information
The place for Gamecock football and recruiting talk, plus off-topic subjects.
The place for Gamecock basketball talk, news and information
The ultimate online destination for the latest scoop on Carolina's national power baseball program.
Everything from Gamecock Insider Tony Morrell, in case you missed it.
The place to read all past editions of Spurnotes
The best of the best
Buy and sell your Gamecock tickets here.
Feedback for TBS and 247Sports.
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
Positives & negatives?
Yup it's legit:
- 7 inch screen, came from a 10 inch tablet wasn't sold on a smaller screen but it's actually better for web browsing, games, video watching, which is all I use it for.
- Newest OS updates straight from Google.
- Price. I got it the day it came out, 16GB was $250 and 8GB $199. They've down away with the 8GB. So the 16GB is $199 and a 32GB $249. Get the 32GB.
- Google Play store has tons of movies (buy or rent), music, magazines, books, games, more than you'd ever want really.
- Pretty good display especially for the price point.
- left side of my screen creaks a little bit when pushed on. Might be because I got one of the first builds? I don't know.
- 16GB got filled pretty quickly with movies I've downloaded, so definitely get the 32GB.
Fomerly known as Garnet&BlackAttack.
I've had a 32G version since last weekend. Mine feels very solid. The display is quite nice. Got it at Sam's Club.
I don't have a "smart phone" so this is my first experience with Android and a touchscreen interface. I'm still learning my way around but so far I'm quite happy with it.
SEC - Iron sharpens iron.
bout to get the 32G 7...can't beat 249!!
talked extensively with a google employee who has every single toy out there and has used all of them, he said Nexus 7 is what he picks up to use every time. Likes it better than the 10" screen and he's used to Nexus 10 that has not come out yet. said nexus 10 resolution is mind blowing but the 7 is faster and more comfortable to use or take with you somewhere.
i am very excited to get one soon!
Me too. looking forward to getting one soon.
Got one for my son.
Amazing bang for the buck. Would trade him for my galaxy tab tonight.
The 4.1.2 os is slicker than a minners peter too.
As said above its a nexus device so you get updates straight from Google. I am running the leaked 4.2 GAPPS on my Nexus phone and there are some cool new toys headed that way too.
Bought the 32g about ten days ago. Love it! Just bought one for each of my kids for Christmas.
Wow. Lucky kids.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports