In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 737
Online now 266 Record: 9625 (10/8/2011)
The place for Gamecock talk, news and information
The place for Gamecock football and recruiting talk, plus off-topic subjects.
The place for Gamecock basketball talk, news and information
The ultimate online destination for the latest scoop on Carolina's national power baseball program.
Everything from Gamecock Insider Tony Morrell, in case you missed it.
The place to read all past editions of Spurnotes
The best of the best
Buy and sell your Gamecock tickets here.
Feedback for TBS and 247Sports.
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
I was a member of a different site that shall remain nameless but got word that Tony Morrell is working here, so I made the leap on over. Tony is the best source for Gamecock info in the business and I look forward to being in the loop again. No, I'm not getting paid to say that (but I am open to it).
I hail from Loris, SC originally but now find myself in Augusta, GA.
Some Gamecock facts about myself:
- not a USC Alum but did attend Coastal Carolina, which was a USC campus at one point, so that gives me a little street cred, right? Ok, fine. I punched a Clemson fan in a bar after being taunted for the 63-17 rout. I've earned my stripes, damnit.
- I thought Tanner McEvoy would be the guy to get us to the next level as a program. I still think it's BS that he was under Strickland and Clifford on the depth chart and believe wholeheartedly that to be the reason he left. It's still a very sore subject with me.
- My uncle was the team barber for a very long time before his passing a few years ago.
- I have "SC" in baseball font tattooed on my right arm.
- I'm working on a brain chip implant that would play the scenes of Steve Tanneyhill signing the tiger paw and DJ Swearinger lighting up Andre Ellington on a loop in my mind every night while I slept, kind of like a permanent awesome dream. Ok not really but that would be badass, right?
- I started a petition last year for Terry Don Phillips to sign Dabo Swinney to a lifelong contract. It went viral on facebook and I ultimately emailed it to Phillips' and Swinney's personal email addresses. Swinney is far too underappreciated by Gamecock Nation, at least in my view.
- Everytime JD Clowney makes a sudden move I pee a little.
Ok so thats pretty much me. I look forward to some good discussion over the next year or so. Anyone have some words of advice for me around here? I know forum regulars usually have a few valuable tidbits to throw out to newbies.
This post was edited by Ownage McGee 16 months ago
Ok fill me in. I can infer that "IB" means "in before", but not sure about the rest.
If you can reach 5,000 posts faster than steve miller did I'll pay your membership dues for two months. You have 3 weeks.
"I used to walk up a hill to and from school in my days", says every Clemson student ever.
Ahhhhhh. I take it Steve Miller is the resident forum addict. Nothin wrong with that. I'll be the first to admit that Gamecock football takes up a disproportionate amount of my free time. I'm an addict too.
Well in that case I don't suggest clicking on any links he may send you through PM. They could be malware.
Welcome to the best Gamecock site there is. You'll love it here. Second to none when it comes to Gamecock football, basketball and Baseball. Go Cocks!!!
Welcome, buddy. I see you met my fan club. They are just high school kids who ripped their parents credit card #'s.
Good to have you. All Gamecocks are friends of mine.
This post was edited by steve miller 16 months ago
Ally will beat the crap out of Uga.
Who are all these people who just got word that Tony is on this site? It's been like 3 years. No flame, just curious.
Welcome!! Glad to have you.
follow me on twitter and instagram
**** I'm not an insider, I just live here ****
I can't speak for anyone else, but I knew he was working elsewhere, just not where. I did a little googling and came here. It's not like I couldn't have found him sooner. It's just something that's been in the back of my mind but I never acted upon because I was happy with the other site. Then things kinda went downhill there so I decided to check into it.
Welcome aboard, make sure to check out the VIP Room's which cover all of South Carolina sports and have ton's of great information. I linked the latest on at the bottom.
Football of course is king, but you will really love the baseball coverage that Whittle provides coming up in the spring. You will feel like you sit in on the meetings and will be able to tell all your buddies what is about to happen.
Again, thanks for joining and being a member.
Let us know if there is anything we can do to enhance your experience.
Welcome to the VIP Room, a comprehensive report brought to you by the staff of TheBigSpur.com designed to take you behind the scenes of South Carolina athletics.
Follow WG on Twitter: https://twitter.com/WillGunter247
For real though, if you can post faster than Miller, i'll pay for you for a full year.
Why didn't anyone offer me such a deal?
Regardless, you need to be out in some open field working on your punting. The legend burned out long before the candle ever did with you.
Because no one ever posted as fast as you to give us someone to compare you to?
i cant wait till the season ends. gotta change up from this AWFUL name. maybe i'll go with Steve Miller, but switch the L's
Unfortunately for you, you set the bar.
Elliott "Small" Fry
Why should I suffer financially because ya'll suffer from internet laziness?
If you are going to pay someone to beat my mark, I should earn a salary for setting the mark. Ya'll just bein' cheap now.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports