In partnership with CBSSports.com
The place for Gamecock talk, news and information
The place for Gamecock football and recruiting talk, plus off-topic subjects.
The place for Gamecock basketball talk, news and information
The ultimate online destination for the latest scoop on Carolina's national power baseball program.
Everything from Gamecock Insider Tony Morrell, in case you missed it.
The place to read all past editions of Spurnotes
The best of the best
Buy and sell your Gamecock tickets here.
Feedback for TBS and 247Sports.
You have no favorite boards.
The most viewed topics.
The most replied to topics.
The most up-voted topics.
The most down-voted topics.
The most up-voted posters.
The most down-voted posters.
The most followed posters.
if you have a few moments:
1) Can you give a breakdown analysis of Tyler Harris? What are the question marks about him that have his offers being provisional and his rating not quite at an elite status? How do you rate his arm strength, athleticism? Who would you say leads for him at this point? Do you think USC would be out of it even if it decided to take another QB?
2) What about the little fellow, Steve mentioned in the other thread from Georgia. He doesn't jump off the highlights to me. Looks pretty average in speed, athleticism, arm strength. And a bit small to boot. Is that right do you think?
3) You heard anything about USC looking at Jucos this cycle? Any Juco DE or CB that USC could land that might be average or better starters in the SEC next season? What has Jhaustin Thomas looked like in Juco?
4) Does it seem likely USC misses on Spain now?
5) What is the fallout, if any, from Barker going elsewhere with Davison, Googer, the OL, Derrell Scott?
6) What do you think Carolina's chances are with Drew Williams?
E-mail: jc@247Sports.com/Twitter: @jcshurburtt/Instagram jcshurburtt
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports