In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 859
On this Board 462Record: 4035 (11/24/2012)
Online now 772Record: 9625 (10/8/2011)
The place for Gamecock talk, news and information
The place for Gamecock football and recruiting talk, plus off-topic subjects.
The place for Gamecock basketball talk, news and information
The ultimate online destination for the latest scoop on Carolina's national power baseball program.
Everything from Gamecock Insider Tony Morrell, in case you missed it.
The place to read all past editions of Spurnotes
The best of the best
Buy and sell your Gamecock tickets here.
Feedback for TBS and 247Sports.
You have no favorite boards.
A few state of the union questions for you as I am very interested in your take:
1) The last 2 classes - Whats your take on the overall collection of talent in those classes?
2) Enought talent to keep us relevant the next 2-3 years?
3) Overall take on state of this years class that we are working on? It seems like we will have another good class ranked 10-20 by most of the services.
4) I understand how hard it is to play GA at home, then go to LSU and Florida, but I still believe that this team has a reasonable shot to play in ATL again, if if they do I think they will be much better prepared to win. Whats your 50,000 foot view of this years team.
5) Is this the best shape the overall program has ever been in?
6) Last question - I keep hearing how dabo keeps harping on how young his team will be with 24 seniors and jr's - well we are not that far behind with 27. I guess thats the power of redshirting. In your opinion, if Spurrier coaches for another 3-4 years do you see us staying above the 8 win mark (minimum) for that entire time?
Thanks in advance!
E-mail: jc@247Sports.com/Twitter: @jcshurburtt/Instagram jcshurburtt
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports