In partnership with CBSSports.com
Online Now 2213
On this Board 954Record: 4035 (11/24/2012)
Online now 1479Record: 9625 (10/8/2011)
The place for Gamecock talk, news and information
The place for Gamecock football and recruiting talk, plus off-topic subjects.
The place for Gamecock basketball talk, news and information
The ultimate online destination for the latest scoop on Carolina's national power baseball program.
Everything from Gamecock Insider Tony Morrell, in case you missed it.
The place to read all past editions of Spurnotes
The best of the best
Buy and sell your Gamecock tickets here.
Feedback for TBS and 247Sports.
You have no favorite boards.
Follow me on Twitter @SterlingDye
Announcer mentions wingo was at second. Carolina reps everywhere. You gotta know wingo knew he was gonna catch that though.
This post was edited by johnhunt on 3/19/2013 at 6:27 AM
I put this on the Sarge page but JBJ was 3-4 today with a lead off hr. He is 14-27 this spring for a .519 avg.
The play he made in the Cws last year was similar. Kid was an awesome defensive player.
You can't see! I can't see! All that matters is can the f*&%ing horse see! That's a raid!
“Smart people don’t believe everything they read, and they don’t believe hearsay. … I guess Dabo believed it.” - Steve Spurrier
"You’re either a block-gobbler, a farmer, or you’re a damn hunter and playmaker."
Jesus is that Vin Scully still calling PBP for the Dodgers? It sure sounds like him.
Never gets old:
"70% of the world is covered by water...the other 30% is covered by Evan Marzilli"
He made the #4 play on ESPN's top 10 with this gem.
Ally will beat the crap out of Uga.
247Sports In partnership with CBS Sports